First Unitarian Church of Salt Lake City, Utah
Committees and Groups
The Torch Newsletter
Unitarian Universalist Principles
Seeking Assistant Minister
Artist Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in participating as an artist in the First Unitarian Church Fine Arts and Crafts Festival for 2017.
*Please Note that All Fields Are Required, all information will be kept confidential.
1. Artists need to bring work to the church on Saturday, April 22nd between 10 am and 1 p.m. Arrangements can be made with Bill Reed to drop off work after 7 p.m. on Friday, April 21st.
2. 25% of each sale is donated to the church, the church collects all money at cashiers the days of festival, and then the artists are paid 75% by check about three weeks after the event. These checks will be mailed to the artist, so please make sure you provide a valid mailing address.
3. Artists need to sign up as space is limited. We may have to limit the number of large items to 2 or 3, and/or table use to half a table. This is per artist. Please use this webpage to sign up.
4. As items sell, they may be replaced.
5. Art not picked up during break down will be donated to IRC unless prior arrangements have been made. Breakdown is 1:30 to 2:30 pm on Sunday, April 23rd. However, some artists may choose to break down after 10:30 pm on April 22nd.
6. Artists are responsible for providing an itemized list of their items when they set up on Saturday. I will email all artist a sample itemized list, so please make sure you provide a valid email. Art for sale will not be accepted without an itemized list.
7. Artists should be available at the show to discuss their work. The art event is from 5 pm to 10 pm on Saturday. Sales are also made before and after services on Sunday until 1:30 pm, this is when a lot of small items sell. Traditionally we make about half of the festival sales on Sunday.
Please Note: This is a fun event with food and entertainment provided. Artists can show their art for fun at no charge. All arts and crafts welcomed. Space is limited, so sign up early. Every attempt will be made to accommodate all artists; however, it is recommended that you set up early and on time. Thank you, Bill Reed.
Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Your Art or Craft
Type of Art
If Other, please indicate
Approximate Number of Pieces